I've been busy I know I'm sorry
Anyway, long story short, I did a dramatic reading of one of those emo love stories on youtube
Half of one anyway
The original video is right here
I was reading out loud the whole time but I started recording at about 3:25
The audio is here if you want to hear my dumb voice acting
I might make a video of the whole thing one day
These emo love stories are goldmines I'm telling you
I don't really feel like getting into the details but basically I dropped the external hard drive I was using and fucking destroyed it.
So now I have to redo all of NuzRea that I finished, reanimate the opening, code all of the pages again, redo the commissions I had started, and redo any other project that I ever had ever.
I was going to upload what I have of episode 1 of PMD but theres no fucking way I'm redoing that a fourth time.
NuzRea is going to take a bit longer to come out.
I was making hard boiled eggs when the mood started and then I got distracted and accidetally left the eggs to boil so long that the water had all evaporated and the shells were burnt
Which made my mood 1000000000000000x worse
And I talked to Wyeth for a bit with is always great
But then ran downstairs to change the laundry and saw the eggs and got upset again
So I was gonna take out my frustration on them and see what ruined hardboled eggs looked like without shells
I was expecting it to be brown and hard inside and rusty and gross
Low and behold
I opened one up
Theyre fucking perfect
I'm very happy right now
10 things about me
1. I'm exhausted right now and I have been all week
Like... dubstep ish stuff
3. Um, opinion on my nuzlocke I guess?
4. Best Disney song ever?
I WONT SAY IT, NO NO!!
WHY DENY IT OH-OH?
IT'S TOO CLICHE
I WONT SAY I'M IN LOVE
6. 3 countries you'd love to visit?
7. Do you read? If so, what are you favourite books?
I don't really read much but I loved A Time To Kill
Yes and yes ughhhhh
I think you mean baby snow seals
1. What's your first memory?
Seeing my grandpa
2. What was the most complex meal you ever cooked? How successful was it?
3. What's your favourite piece in your gallery?
4. What's your favourite piece in MY gallery? //shot
5. Who is your favourite character from my Nuzlocke, if you read it?
6. How many Nuzlockes have you played?
7. What's your favourite Pokémon battle strategy?
My preferred method is 'don't get knocked out'
Tends to work out
8. What's your favourite place in the world that you've been to?
9. Are you happy with how your hair looks?
10. What do you do when you procrastinate?
An incredible amount of nothing
HELLO FRIENDS WYETH IS HOLDING A HOLIDAY CONTEST AND I AM OFFERING PRIZES IN SAID CONTEST SO PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO WIN ART
END DATE: DECEMBER 25, 2013
TOPIC: any of Wyethcat characters + any of *SkittyStrawberries characters + any of your characters together in a cHRISTMAS RELATED THEME.
sort of like this but it can be anything, you feel me?A mostly detailed piece from Rea
The person/animal/whatever itself is detailed but just a simple background, yeah
Second Place:A mostly detailed piece from Wyeth with a simple or no background
A journal doll from Rea
You get a character with a bobbing head and something moving it if doesn't have a tail. Ooooooooor you could get a glitch journal doll like one of these
Either or, you know?Third Place:
A hella sweet flat color with a pretty texture from WyethAnd a love letter from Rea because she's busy and can't handle much more gross sobbing.
And submit your entries here!
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
To be honest it depends when you ask. As of recently I've been keeping it about half closed.
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I sleep on top of the sheeps.
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
How do you steal a god damn street sign?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
I animate on them from time to time.
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
My mom makes me cut her coupons but I haven't cut any for myself.
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
Fucking everywhere, dawg.
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
Boys in motorized wheel chairs, at the moment. (Its a long story)
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I value them too much to do that.
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
Do my stuffed animals count? Because I have about 10 Pokémon ones on my bed, give or take.
- 17: What size is your bed?
Wyeth says twin
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
I'll Cover You, from Rent
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
I dotn really care what they wear.
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
I work for Channel Frederator take a guess
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would lose it if I buried it.
- 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe a D im not really sure
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard or Ranch
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Uhmmmmmmmm any Miazaki movies
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a brownie!
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Maybe if they paid me in Doritos.
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
One for Wyeth a few weeks ago!
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter and banana with no crust
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pizza from dominoes, nuked in the microwave.
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
Like 9 but I usually stay up ~in secret~ until like 2
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was a cat pmuch every year
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: Are you horny?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos, man, legos
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Who the fuck are they?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
Depends how many people are in the house, but I do pretty often.
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
All the time.
- 50: Ever used a gun?
Only a few ties before but I was pretty good at hitting bulseyes.
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Every single fucking day.
My mom is a photographer.
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not exactly! Like, they can be if they're done wrong, but I love musicals a lot and any genera of movie can be cheesy, you feel me?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
I suck at getting presents you have no idea.
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
What the shit
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh apple think. I haven't really had pie before.
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a vet for the longest time and then I switched dreams to a Cake decorator/Pastry chef and I can still decorate some hella sweet cakes.
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
I have no idea.
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
At one point or another.
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
I WISH I had slippers.
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
Again, I don't have one but I desperately wish I did.
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
Usually just a giant ass hoodie.
- 63: First concert?
I've never been to a concert.
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wal-Mart usually has a McCdonalds inside soooooo
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos are the bomb diggity.
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
I eat peanuts at hockey games all the time.
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
I have been in years of ballet, hip hop, jazz, and then just general dance.
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I think she said engineering but a bar tender is still an option and I'm still suggesting a professional Wyeth.
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
I suck at spelling are you kidding me?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
I have 27 hanging on my walls.
- 75: Own a record player?
I do not.
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
The only time I ever used incense was in Pokémon Gales of Darkness.
- 77: Ever been in love?
I am in love with the person I am currently reciting Justin Beiber lyrics with can you guess who it is heres a hint her name starts with W and ends with eth and theres a y in there somewhere.
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
Still haven't been to a concert.
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
No not at all.
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
I won a painted shirt once. They painted Mutini on it.
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
I really DON't like olives.
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
Fuck yes I can.
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
The den!!! Holy shit I love dens.
- 92: Do you want to get married?
Probably. I'm a sucker for romantic shit.
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
uHM No one really??? If you don't count the boyfriend I had for like, three weeks. But he didn't turn out super bueno.
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, but I can usually manipulate things until I get it if I'm dedicated enough.
- 96: Do you have kids?
Froaklin is my child.
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS MY PAIL BROOOOOOO BUt I'm gonna see her for New Years #Hella
If you're avoiding spoilers STOP READING NOW
Buuuuuuuuut apparently the line up of new pokemon for this generation is only about 70 new pokemon, not including Megas.
That REALLY isn't a lot, but lets thing about the reasons this might have.
The pokemon team seems to have taken a lot of criticisms from Black and White to heart. So instead of having a bunch of new pokemon people would be mad about for creativity reasons, they focused more on the game itself than the line up.
I mean just think about it. We got the games in 3D, we get a TON of pokemon from the past generationa available really early, we have fully customizable characters, you an interact and play with your pokemon, and ride them, and jump over those pesky ledges when you are riding them. AND As I have just found out, there is /romance/ in the games.
Whatever gender option you take, the other gender becomes an NCP, and pre-pokemon league they admit feelings for you. Wether this romance is optional I'm not sure, but when I found that out I had to remind myself how I had been waiting for a romance option for the lONGEST Time.
Hnestly the game itself seems so amazing, I just don't mind that we have so few new pokemon. Yeah, its different, but they made up for it!
Also the anime looks great.
1. Kissed a girl?
Ooooooooon the cheek!
2. Kissed a boy?
3. Had sex in public?
I would be so paranoid omg
4. What's your religion?
5. What does your username mean?
I was literally sitting on the buss and thought "StrawberrySkitty sounds cool" but that was taken so SkittyStrawberries yeah
6. Reason you joined deviantArt?
Some people I liked on neopets were here so I joined.
7. Do you have any nicknames?
Rea (Cos my name is Reagan), Strawberea Short Cake (Courtesy of Kitten), Rearearearea (From Katy), Ice Princess Rea, Ginja, Skitty, ninja game and greenninja from people who don't remember my username, Chase calls me "milady" some times, and Realebi. I have a lot.
8. Do you like bubble baths?
I usually only take them when Im sick though.
9. Kissed in the rain?
Oooooon my bucket list.
10. Dyed your hair?
I have a mob of people who would kill me if I touched my hair color.
11. Soup or salad?
Have you tasted Ceasar Salad its amazing.
12. Vegetable or meat?
13. Go out drinking?
14. Smoke cigarettes?
Never gonna happen
15. Smoke weed?
#420 blaze it
16. Do any hard drugs?
17. Have you had sex today?
I haven't even kissed my boyfriend man what do you think.
18. Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
19. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
20. Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
21. Skipped homework to play a video game?
22. Tried to commit suicide?
Ive toyed with the thought in the past but I'm too afraid of death man.
23. The last time you felt broken?
Its really hard to tell in this house.
24. Had to lie to everyone about how you felt?
Pretty much always yeah
25. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Nooooooooooooooo of course not what gave you that idea
26. Do you have long hair or short hair?
My hair used to go to my butt but then I cut it to my shoulders last year man I love short hair.
27. First thing you notice in a guy/girl?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Either sing or voice act, yeah.
29. Do you dance in the car?
If the uncontrollable urge strikes me that I must obey the call of the wild.
30. Where were you yesterday?
Gross school ew
31. Ever used a bow and arrow?
32. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My mom is a professional question a better question would be "when is my portrait not being taken"
33. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I love musicals with a fiery burning passion
34. Is Christmas stressful?
nOT REALLY I Love christmas
35. Favorite type of pie?
Peanut butter was pretty great
36. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Up until 6th grade I wanted to be a vet, then I wanted to be a baker/cake decorator (I was pretty good for an amateur if I do say so myself) And then in 9th grade I realized Animation was the job for me. But I have to be in charge. So I have to open my own studio.
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
UHMMMMM IM On the fence
38. Ever have a Deja-Vu feeling?
Ive had some pretty crazy ones
39. Take a vitamin daily?
40. Wear slippers?
When I can find any
41. Wear a bath robe?
I like to wear mine over my pjs but I lost it sobs
42. What do you wear to bed?
Usually a giant tee shirt and shorts
43. Do you want to get married?
Yeah but Im gonna be really super careful
44. Can you curl your tongue?
46. How can I win your heart?
Oh man uhm
You would have to realize that I'm actually really shy and need to be babied for the first part. And then be okay with the fact that I'm a huge tsundere always but I'll want to cuddle. Aaaaaaand laughing is great yes A+
I think I'm missing question hmmmmmm...
I realized last night that I have probably come off as a bitch on youtube recently because I've only really replied on comments that made me upset. Granted I don't /think/ I have been bad out of that previously mentioned context, but I really am sorry that I've been coming off as a mean person.
If I did something recently that rustled your jimmies, and you want to, you can call me out here n the comments and I can either try to explain myself or I can just admit I was being an ass.
Penalty free, anything you say here will be forgotten outside of this journal, as in if you chew me out for something I did here I won't hold it against you.
So if you saw the video I uploaded earlier today you should know I FINALLY got my laptop back. This means next week I will finish the last of my commissions, and I can work on some animations, so here is the sitch with those.
The animation from the video is part of my MAP part for Blue, but somehow the file committed suicide even after I fUCKING SAVED IT so ill have to re ink it. Shit man, I already animated it twice. Whats a third time? (I did thro a hissy fit earlier, saying I was gonna drop out. When I calmed down I started to redo it. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
With PMD, scene 1 should be fine, Wyeth is keeping that safe for me, but scene 2 and 3 are gonna have TERRIBLE audio quality and I can't fix that. Scene 2 and the beginnins of scene 3 are also going to have terrible quality backgrounds (AKA, everything that wasn't vector), again, I can't help this. Its the quality the swfs were, so I just have to work with it. Some glitches I can't fix, I apologize. HOWEVER, the rest of the scenes will be tip top quality.
I have collected other animatoins I started, one or two memes, and Im collecting files from the two warriors videos I started. Youll be seeing those eventally.
That's pretty much it! Thanks guys! <3
we have a problem.
You guys remember the 9000 contest? Remember the amazing AMV that won first place? Well that was made by an amazing acquantince of mine, Sobee, aka dreamybean
And guys, shes in trouble.
She lives in a mentally and physically abusive house with her mentally and physically abusive family with no help, and she can't stay there. She needs our help to raise money so that she can move out.
I know that Im going to have to make a journal asking for help like this, because im not old enough to move out yet, but I have a similar situation, and I can only hope that some one will help me when that time comes, but the time has come for her, Sobee needs us. Please, please help.
Here is the journal fully explaining her situation: fav.me/d6jem6x
Please either spread the news, or commission or donate to her. She takes basically all forms of payment that can translate into cash.
Along the lines of writing a letter to Erin Hunter
aNYWAY Just dropping in to say that my laptop still isn't back yet, but I'm still working on PMD and a Hollyleaf AMV. Im story boarding them both right now on pencil and paper, but I have some friends, StarFaceTheGreat :devrosetail866: Chocukat and Wyethcat helping me with the still frames of the Hollyleaf AMV. The AMV isn't very long, and it doesn't have too much animation (until the end, but its mostly lipsync), but its basically just a warm up in animating in SAI so that I can work on Angelicat Avenue easier.
Everything is gone.
I'm going to be without my laptop for a bit, we have to send it in to get it fixed, but it's going to cost anywhere from $2000-$3000 for them to /try/ to get my files back, no guarentees, and we don't have that kind of money for a possibility.
I'm sort of in shock, I just lost a lot... but I guess thats what I get for not backing up my files.
I don't have skype available to me right now, so I have a few messages for some people, if someone like Wyeth or Kitten could make sure this was seen by the people who it needs to be seen by I would appreciate it.
Dhari: If you ask Star, I need the two of you to collect the rest of the lines from episode one so those can be put together, seeing ad I don't have them anymore. I know some lines from episode 2 are done so you might want to grab those too. You'll need lines from Rin, Daryl, Wigglytuff, Chatot, Loudred, Diglet, and the extras. I'll have to rerecord mine.
Star: If you could, could you collect the swf preview files I sent out? hopefully someone has a high quality preview, I know ive sent them out in the plot group, the closing sequence, scene 2 and scene 3 should all be out there somewhere if nobody has deleted them. Scene 1 should be out there too but it might be harder to find.
Katy: Please keep part 24 and sick obsession safe for me, I'll be needing those.
Kitten, Katy, and Star: Please take over the PMD chat for me, it's going to be difficult for me to get on Skype. If the time comes to do the deed and I'm not there I grant full permission. (Hopefully you know what this means)
And Wyeth, open your gate on animal crossing I have things for you.
That's all I can think of at the moment.
Last night while I was playing Animal Crossing and working on Episode 1, my laptop suddenly said it had run into some problems and shut off. I immediately handed it to my dad. All we can figure out is that my laptop is yet again going to clear all my saved files and whipe itself clean, /if/ we can get it fixed. Last time I lost all my files and couldn't use my pen on its touchscreen anymore. I'm not sure what will happen this time.
I have some bits and peices of episode 1 backed up, all the audio is there, but everything else and all the commissions I finished last night I have to assume are gone.
Please don't try and suggest how to fix this. My dad works with computers and he is calling the company who makes them. I made the journal to let you know I won't be able to work on anything for a bit.
I'll update you guys when I can.
So it's no secret that videos are stolen all the time. Especially animated ones and such. The ones I'm talking about don't claim ownership of the idea, they usually credit the original video, or at least admit that they took the idea from someone else, and I have some mixed feelings on this that I want to express, so here goes:
First, when someone copies a video and makes a new video with the same audio for the same fandom as the first video. Or even worse, with the same exact characters, or they even just redid your video. This pisses me off to no end, it's basically a slap in the ace, and weather the person meant it or not, they basically send the message of "I think I can do better that you did!" Like, really? Could you not find something more original? Or at least as the person if it's okay to make your own version if your just gonna outright copy them? It really isn't hard to come up with great ideas/song without stealing from others. I have way too many video planned that I could ever make because it would take so much time. Just... honestly.
Second, when the video is copied, but it's done very sloppily and with OC's.
I'll address using OCs again in minute, but the kind i'm talking about here are when people basically steal the entire concept and song, draw all the poses and just insert their OC's who usually (not always) have color schemes or designs that make you want to dig your eyeballs out with a spoon, and the entire video has next to no effort put into it.
I can't really pinpoint why this pisses me of SOOOOO much, but it does. The most I can say is... why?
Third, when people use their OC's with a similar idea.
These can actually turn out great, and be fun to watch. The person usually has the good sense to admit that the idea is from somewhere else, and it has many of their own personal twists, and it shows they put effort into it. These like I said can be super cool, so I'm totally cool with them.
Last, when someone uses the song for an entirely different fandom and has little to no other similarities to the original. This is as okay as you can get when taking inspiration from other videos. Introducing a new song to a new fandom is good. A song could be huge in one fandom as not known at all in another. Spreading around the good music, yo.
Also, please note this doesn't count memes. The entire point of memes is to copy a different video with your character, so who cares.
But yeah, let me know what you think on this subject.
Do you guys remember a movie that was like, an alien movie, the aliens like, flew in the sky and had tentacles and they were in a huge city. I can't remember much but they were stealing people ad putting their brains into the aliens, and one guy is caught at the very end but he overrides his alien to save his girlfriend
Its not an old movie why cant I remember ittttttt
wE FIGURED IT OUT IM THINKING OF SKYLINE THANK YOU GUYS